Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Loving Summer in Washington

I am loving the weather. It's not too hot. It's not too cool. It's just right. Mama Bear is happy.

My cousin was up from Los Angeles with her partner last week. It was the hottest day of the year here, and they were thankful for the cool temperatures. Since I was definitely glowing, I wondered how she could wear a sweater when I wanted to run in the sprinklers. It seems it was 104ยบ in L.A. when they left. In my world, that is too hot for a hot tub much less a city.

Above is another pastel. I call it Moonshine Moonshadows. Does anyone know where the name comes from? I like the way the trees seem to become animated and speak in the darkness. A couple of them become bunnies when the lights go out. They really do carry on.

What's that you say? The color is weird? The Late Odd Bob Ross says that we make our world and it can be anything we want it to be. Now that's what I like!

Later Gators

No comments: