Thursday, May 14, 2009


I'm back and this time I promise to stay. I think that sometimes I get in the rut of thinking I have nothing to say. I always think other people are much more interesting. I think it's because I have heard everything I have to say over and over in my head.
So, I return with a flagrant self promotional post.
This card, which is too small to read, is an invitation to my show at Wise Designz in Everett Saturday, 16 May from 4:00-7:00. I'd love it if you could come and check it out. There is a lot of color there but my favorite piece is a white on white. I'm still loving that combination. All the work is in encaustic.
I'll see you soon with a post on a new book I have been published in.

3 comments:

Shayla said...

Since the card's clickable, I got a good look anyway. Even though you used such stimulating colors, the overall effect for me was peaceful. Love the shapes.

Anonymous said...

the show is wonderful. i hope you got a lot of interest in your work, teaching leads, becoz it's awesome. my mom was particularly impressed and watned me to thank you personally for taking the time to talk with her about your techniques. she is gung-ho on the whole encaustic thang! SELL, SELL, SELL!

MB Shaw said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I *do* need to get a squirt gun, good idea. We are not used to this young cat and he is shaking up our world :-)